Job LocationGiftland OfficeMax
The Delivery Clerk is responsible for deliveries, checking delivery content against the shipping invoice, addressing and resolving any problems with shipments, stocks or transfers, and works with both customers and distributors to address any shipping and delivery issues.
- Must have 5 CXC subjects with passes in English and Math
- At least six months experience in a similar position.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Assist with the packing and pulling of incoming and outgoing goods with the aid of a Bond Clerk or Supervisor.
- Assist in completing transfer orders requested from the Giftland Store.
- Assist with receiving and moving goods as needed.
- Adhere to all rules and regulations relating to safety practices i.e. heavy lifting.
- Assist in having all bonds tidy and organized.
- Assist in ensuring the store surrounding is tidy.
- Deliver goods with company driver at different locations.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager.
Salaries and Benefits
Salaries and Benefits are based on Giftland existing salary scheme, and benefits are in accordance with the laws of Guyana and the policies of Giftland. These are all provided for in the Contract of employment.
Interested applicant can send applications to:
The Human Resources Manager
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY