As a Site Administrator, the duties will include recruiting new employees and conducting training
sessions, monitoring job performance metrics, and relaying productivity concerns to the Supervisor. Your duties
will also include developing training materials.
To be successful as a Site Administrator, you should exhibit extensive experience in optimizing the job
performance of employees under the supervision of a Senior Supervisor and help maintain and grow
this standard. We are looking for a dedicated and knowledgeable Assistant Supervisor to report to our Senior
Supervisor. Top-notch Site Admin are experts in
training and motivating employees toward achieving a company's goals.
• Bachelor's Degree in business management, HR management, or similar with be an asset.
• 2-5 years’ experience in a similar Assistant Supervisor role.
• Ability to create candidate hiring profiles and to appoint suitable staff.
• Extensive experience in compiling training materials and facilitating training.
• Ability to enhance business knowledge among company employees.
• Experience in liaising between management and employees.
• Exceptional ability to motivate employees and foster teamwork.
• Proficiency in monitoring and reporting job performance metrics.
• Advanced knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software, including Microsoft
Word and Microsoft Excel.
• Great inter-personal skills
• Reporting to the Supervisor or other senior managers as required.
• Liaising between the Supervisor and other employees.
• Developing training materials and conducting training sessions and workshops.
• Establishing business knowledge and awareness of shared company goals.
• Monitoring both individual and team job performance metrics.
• Providing staff with technical guidance and assistance.
• Relaying productivity concerns to the Supervisor.
• Preparing job descriptions and work schedules.
• Assisting with other administrative tasks, when required.
• Handling team’s welfare on-site.
• Maintaining client’s relations with company.
Kindly send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY