Job Location267 New Market Street North cummingsburg, Georgetown, Guyana
Are you a self-starter that enjoys challenges while working with technology-based solutions?
Then we have the perfect job for you!!
Accountancy Training Centre (ATC) is a leading provider of finance and management training and has been at the forefront of innovative and technology-based education delivery in Guyana for over 20 years.
We are seeking highly motivated individuals who can work efficiently with minimal supervision to fill the positions of Course Coordinators.
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in management, marketing, finance or related discipline
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in customer service or related field
- Must be proficient with MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Experience working with Moodle and/or Peachtree would be a distinct advantage
The core responsibilities of these positions are:
- Plan, coordinate and monitor online courses
- Provide support to students and lecturers to enhance the teaching-learning process
- Integrate internal quality assurance procedures throughout the duration of courses
- Provide senior management with written reports and recommendations
- Administer computer based examination
We provide a very competitive remuneration package that will be discussed at the interview.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16, FEB 2023
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY