Job LocationPort Kaituma
Manage the day to day operations of the branch. (This is a mini branch).
Please note this position is stationed at Port Kaituma and does not require the supervision of any subordinate/employee.
- At least a Diploma in Management, or Marketing, or equivalent professional certification with two (2) years’ experience as a Supervisor or Administrator.
- At least five (5) subjects CXC with six (6) years’ experience as a Supervisor or Administrator.
- Competent in Microsoft Office.
- Technical background will be an asset.
- Good interpersonal skills with a strong customer service focus.
- Good communication, analytical and organizational skills.
- Promote the services offered by the company including component repairs, field services and maintenance.
- Manage the branch’s operation on a day to day basis with a general overview of a Warehouse Clerk duties.
- Plan and execute visits to customers’ location in the interior and office.
- Ensure the branch monthly sales budget is met.
- Control branch expenses.
Submit Letter of Application and Resume in Microsoft Word or PDF format to the Human Resources Department via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver to 26 Providence, East Bank Demerara on or before 30th June, 2022.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY