Night Auditor (11pm-7am)
Job Location32 Farm East Bank Demerara
We pride ourselves on providing a safe and welcoming atmosphere. If you enjoy people and are committed to doing excellent work, then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for a professional with a friendly attitude and the ability to multitask to serve as our company’s night auditor.
- Grade 1-3 English Language, Principal of Accounts and Mathematics
- 2+ years' experience in customer service or hospitality
- Able to learn computer functions and other on-the-job skills
- Strong eye for details
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Solid customer service skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work weekends & Holidays
A night auditor is responsible for the overnight audit process and accounting functions such as daily reporting of revenues and accounts payables, transaction audits and verifications, auditing and balancing reports from the day shifts, verifying that all EOD work and preparation of final statements for the next day's check-outs.
In addition, you may also perform reception duties for late-night guests, respond to guest complaints, requests and emergencies, respond to guest inquiries, concerns and complaints as needed, schedule guest wake-up calls and reservations for the following day and you’ll be responsible for answering and managing the phones during the night shift.
Remuneration and Job Benefits will be discussed at the interview.
Send application: email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY