CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS
Job LocationQualfon Providence Campus
Answering inbound phone calls regarding a customer's account. Making outbound calls to follow up on customers when necessary. Maintaining composure in escalated situations.
- 16 years and higher
- Minimum high school completion, CXC preferred but not required(4th form and higher)
- Call center experience a plus but not required
- Valid ID Or passport
- Ability to work at the Providence Office
- Handle and respond to inbound calls
- Maintain acceptable levels of discretion, teamwork and commitment, endeavoring to exceed expectations in all
- Customer obsessed
- Attractive salary
- Free Transportation for Late Shifts
- Health Insurance Coverage(Dentist,Eyecare,Consultations)
- Milk Subsidy for parents
- Career growth opportnities
- 2 days off weekly
- Coaching to help you succeed
- Outstanding working environment
- Development opportunities
Monday - Saturday 8am - 5pm
Parcel 146 Plantation Providence, East Bank Demerara
Located on the Road between The Princess RAMADA Hotel and the National Stadium, the Road is called the “Red Road" about 2 minutes walk in past the Massy store.
Also at 3rd floor City Mall(Recruitment Hub)
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY