Job LocationMCG Investment Inc.
The incumbent shall implement programs for the constant maintenance (preventative & repairs) of the physical structure of the mall by creating strategies in order to ensure a safe and secure environment for tenants and customers to continually patronize mall products and services.
They will effectively and consistently implement policies, guidelines and procedures across all areas in mall administrative matters in conformance with standards set by the company, government regulations and statutory requirements in support to the objectives of maximizing shareholders’ return and maintaining leadership in the retail industry.
Building Maintenance Management (Electrical, Structural & Plumbing), Equipment Maintenance Management.
Education: Civil Engineering, Construction Management;
Master’s Degree in said disciplines will be an asset
Experience: At least 5 years or more experience in in Property development, Building Maintenance, Customer Service and Business Operations.
Responsibilities (included but are not limited to)
- Complete check in inspections of concessions, inform maintenance of deficiencies and enter information into the database
- Complete inspections and advise tenants of violations and damages
- Investigate and respond to complaints made by or about tenants and take corrective action as required
- Recommend changes to policies, programs and procedures
- Be aware of and comply with relevant legislation in relation to leases
- Oversight of Mall Equipment including Elevators, Escalators, Service Lifts, HVAC (Integral).
- Coordinating and Monitoring of Electrical, Electronics and AC works.
- Coordinating with Management regarding procurement.
- Ensure that operators perform pre-checks on all equipment at the start-up of their shift and submit completed Checklists within and designated timeline.
- Collect, analyse, sort and prioritize completed forms at the beginning of each shift and ensure safety critical items are repaired prior to being released to operations.
- Track maintenance job orders in conjunction with completed pre checks forms with the assistance of the Mall Admin Officer.
- Develop and complete random audits regularly to ensure repairs are being completed to technical and operational standards.
- Proactively monitor Operations Planning requirements and liaise with technicians and management to establish equipment availability timelines.
- Coordinate meetings and collaborate with training to cover areas for improvement;
- Develop and maintain general equipment cleanliness standards and establish an audit system to ensure compliance of all equipment types;
- Establish systems to improve ability to anticipate issues, manage exceptions, and identify recurring issues to provide time to create contingency plans and alternate solutions;
- Develop and maintain records to track trends and collaborate with technicians and management to develop reports covering equipment identification, equipment breakdown classification, and operators;
- Collaborate with Technicians, Security Department, HSE and Operations to verify any unreported damages and report
- Develop reports with Technicians on the type of faults / damages or malfunctions and analyse trends.
- Investigate issues raised by colleagues and managers and maintain communication on progress.
- Develop and maintain equipment status reports and communicate discrepancies in a timely manner to Mall Management.
- Identify workplace hazards and develop control measures to prevent incidents;
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives in the workplace
- Ensure all daily, weekly and monthly reports are submitted in a timely manner.
- Manage assigned projects, which may include; monitoring staff and contract compliance and timelines; preparing status reports; attending project-related meetings; conducting research; and monitoring or performing special projects
- Updating Bulletin Boards, White Board for MCG daily tasks
- Assist with obtaining information to finalize MCG Quotes
- Supervision of technical teams including but not limited to: construction team, and repair and maintenance team.
- Coordinate team briefings and meetings
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager.
Salaries and Benefits
Salaries and Benefits are based on MCG’s existing salary scheme, and benefits are in accordance with the laws of Guyana and the policies of Giftland. These are all provided for in the Contract of employment.
Interested applicants can send applications to:
The Human Resources Manager
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY