Job LocationQ1 Providence, E.B.D.
The incumbent is responsible for planning work schedules in relation to job orders, supervising saw doctor workshop technicians and analyzing quality standards to ensure optimum workshop outputThe incumbent is responsible for planning work schedules in relation to job orders, supervising saw doctor workshop technicians and analyzing quality standards to ensure optimum workshop output.
Minimum Education and Qualifications
- Governmental Technical Institute certificate in Agricultural Machinery, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering or similar certification.
- High School certificate of at least 5 CSEC subjects including Mathematics and English Language.
- At least three years’ work experience as a workshop Technician or similar role will be an asse
Or any equivalent combination of qualification and experience
- Proficiency in the use of office management software.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and plan work schedules for repairs, rebuilds and maintenance.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Sharpen and set band saw blades.
- Grind profiles for molders, cutter heads and knives.
- Sharpen circular saws, carbine inserts and re-tip carbide tools.
- Ensure band saw blades are cut to specified lengths and welded for optimal bond.
- Request, record and store all consumables utilized by the workshop.
- Train workshop technicians on duties required and the maintenance of machines as necessary.
- Supervise activities of the workshop and technicians to ensure quality and efficiency of operations.
- Keep a maintenance log for all Saw doctor workshop machines.
- Administer work in accordance with company procedures, including updating excel spreadsheets and ERP process.
- Ensure adherence to all management systems including, ISO 2015:9001 and OSH with an understanding of the company Quality and Environmental policies and procedures.
Email an application to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail applications to The Human Resources Department, Farfan & Mendes, Q1 Providence, E.B.D
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY