Job LocationOgle Aerodrome, East Coast Demerara
An opportunity exists for a self motivated individual to join our team in achieving our vision:
“To provide safe and reliable air transportation services to our customers in Guyana and around the region.”
· Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Business Administration field preferred.
· Three (3) years’ related experience as a Trainer preferably in adult learning, organizational development, and staff development.
· Knowledge of educational and training principles for adult learners with strong coaching and mentoring abilities.
· Effective training skills to promote adult learning; demonstrated knowledge of training development practices, procedures and principles.
· Plans and implements education and targeted development programs in conjunction with, and under the direction of the Training and Development Director.
· Assist in developing interactive and detailed Training Modules/Training Session Plans and all accompanying background material for the delivery of Training Workshops.
· Develop Training Workshop Reports with recommendations for further addressing the needs of participants in order to support the Business Operations.
More Information Upon Interview
Please email Applications addressed as “Training Instructor “to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Submit an application via post to:
The Human Relations Department
Correia Group of Companies
C/o Caribbean Aviation Maintenance Services Ltd. Hangar
Eugene F. Correia International Airport, Ogle, E.C.D.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY