Inventory and Warehouse Manager
Degree level qualification in Supply Chain Management and/or minimum of 10 years’ experience in Supply Chain and Warehouse Management Operations.
Must have previous experience of the use of an electronic ERP such as SAP, Maximo, JDE, Dynamics, Acumatica or similar to include specific knowledge of the WMS and MRP functionality.
- Managing the department’s flow of work, providing guidance to the Inventory, Bond and Stockroom staff.
- Monitoring of shipments, ensuring they are received physically in a timely manner as per KPI.
- Ensuring that periodic inventory audits are undertaken.
- Liaising with the Procurement Department regarding pending shipments.
- Assisting Department heads with inventory management for projects.
- Ensuring all inventory consumed via Inventory Processing From are adjusted promptly.
- Ensuring that bulk inventory conversions are completed in a timely manner.
- Providing guidance to bond and stockroom staff on inventory flow management and first in, first out system.
- Liaise with Operation and Finance managers regarding inventory discrepancies.
- Preparing lists of slow moving and dead stock items when required.
- Liaise with Finance Department regarding insurance coverage of inventory at all locations.
- Ensuring that all locations have the requisite staff to function effectively.
- Reviewing of all relevant procedures and ensuring that work is carried out in compliance.
- To improve operational performance in the Inventory Department.
- Coaching, on a person-to-person basis, to develop the staff to international standards.
- Review of Purchase orders to ensure adequate information is provided to allow correct receiving and verification of inward goods
- Review of expediting reports to enable planning of work.
- Implementation of binning and floor space grid system as necessary
- Develop and agree inventory hub storage slotting strategy based on material velocity
- Oversite of Inventory receiving process, based upon blind method to include:
- Goods inward receipt process
- Cross docking
- Material quality control and quarantine
- Picking, transfer and issuance of materials
- Assist Procurement with Material, Resource Planning to include replenishment driven by Min / Max, EOP, EOQ,
- Collaborative Implementation of Min / Max at both business and workshop levels.
- Implement cycle counting process, with continuous inventory of high value pilferable items.
- Review OS&D’s
- Oversight of current staff training requirements and recommend appropriate changes for the future
- Recommend improvements with consideration to Hazardous goods, preservation
- Ensuring that all HSEQ requirements are strictly adhered to at all times
- Implementation of a set of appropriate KPI’s
- Assisting with special projects as required
- Any other duties as assigned
Kindly email CV's to email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY