Marketing Assistant/ Graphic Designer
Job LocationGUIANA HOLDING INC (Superbet)
This is an interesting position for a talented, young marketer who wants to get wide-ranging, hands-on experience in marketing with a high focus on digital disciplines. The successful candidate will be exposed to all marketing activities of the company, graphic designs, and video editing.
- A minimum of five (5) subjects CXC from Grades 1-3, inclusive of Mathematics and English.
- Diploma/ Degree in Marketing or Business Management from a recognized University.
- Must be computer literate.
- At least one (1) year of working experience in the field of marketing.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision
- Can function in a dynamic team environment and must be able to multi-task.
- Excellent computer skills and ability to learn and work with various software
- Good knowledge of video editing, preparing graphic designs, coding, and editing.
- Excellent knowledge of adobe photoshop, sketch, etc.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and meet targets and deadlines
- Ability to work closely with colleagues and team members
- Ability to work in a structured way, prioritizing a wide range of tasks
- Experience with marketing execution across verticals (email, website, social media) would be an advantage
- A good creative eye for graphics and design
- Must have a valid Driver's License.
- Ages 21 to 30
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Assist marketing manager with market research, and development of the commercial plans.
- Updating and developing all digital media, including the content of the Superbet website and social media pages.
- Assist with the production and execution of campaigns and activities via email, social media, and other channels
- Assist with the production and distribution of various materials (banners, ads, etc.) for various superbet locations
An attractive remuneration package is being offered inclusive of incentives and medical Insurance.
Interested persons possessing the relevant requirements, please send your application to:
Or, drop off at;
W 1/2 Lot 20 & E 1/2 Lot 19 North Road, Bourda
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY