Job LocationOgle Aerodrome, East Coast Demerara
Responsible to provide secure and timely driving services to the Management and Staff of the Correia Group of Companies. Also, to understand the contents of the Organization Policy and Procedure Manual.
· Sound Secondary Education.
· 1-2 years Military or Para-Military Experience.
· A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar capacity.
· A valid Driver’s License for Car, Van and Minibus.
· The Ability to work flexible hours.
· Protect Company's’ property and staff by maintaining a Safe and Secure environment.
· Driving company vehicle to transport personnel to and from locations.
· Coordinate vehicle maintenance.
· Enforcing Company's Rules and Regulations.
. Ensures all duties as driver of the assigned vehicle are performed in adherence with Traffic Laws and Company Policies.
Remuneration and Benefits will be discussed during the interview process.
Please email Application with Subject "Security Driver" to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Submit via post to:
The Human Relations Department
Correia Group of Companies
c/o Caribbean Aviation Maintenance Service Ltd. Hangar
Eugene F. Correia International Airport, Ogle
East Coast Demerara.
Vacancy closes August 31st, 2022
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY