Player Service Representatives (Cashiers)
Job LocationRegion 3,4,6, Guyana
CAGE (Guyana) Inc., is seeking a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of Player Service Rep., according to the following criteria:
Maintains effective and efficient cash handling procedures. Receives and accounts for cash paid
by customers to ensure safe custody of cash and is held personally accountable for discrepancies.
Processes player winnings, issues receipts, and places game credits on Video Lottery Terminals
(VLTs). Handles minor non-technical VLT issues. Provides efficient and courteous service to all
customers. Maintains and supports effective staff and customer relationships. Answers customer
questions about game content, base and jackpot prizes, and current promotions.
- Minimum of three (3) CXC or GCE ‘O’ level subjects at the General level.
- Two (2) years experience preferably in a sales environment.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Good verbal, writing, and listening skills.
- Experienced in interacting with the general public.
- Receives cash from customers, verifies amount received and amount for credit to machine.
- Adds credits to Video Lottery Terminals as requested and paid in advance by customers.
- At end of the shift, balances cash received to receipts written, reconciles, and accurately reports location transactions, prior to handover.
· Actively contribute to meeting CAGE’s goals, as well as individual sales and customer service goals.
· Notifies supervisor or manager of any discrepancies.
- Deposits cash into safe.
- Pays cash-outs to customers as requested, and in accordance with departmental policy.
- Monitors games and informs Technicians of any malfunctions.
- Deals promptly with customer queries.
- Performs other reasonable job-related duties as may be assigned by management.
Applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 31, 2023.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY