A truck dispatcher's job is essentially to manage freight on behalf of a carrier.
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience in coordinating the movement of vehicles OR equipment.
- Understands basic maintenance procedures in relation to trucks and other types of motor vehicles.
- Capable of coordinating and supporting a fleet of trucks and drivers.
- Monitor movements of vehicles.
- Document and maintain reports in relation to the movement of equipment.
- Liaison and coordinate all preventative maintenance and breakdown schedule with the vehicle workshop.
- Must have good communication and motivational SKILLS.
- Excellent rates of pay.
The Human Resources Officer,
Toolsie Persaud Limited & Group of Companies,
10-12 Lombard & Sussex Streets,
Tel No. 226-4071/5 or 603-8800
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY