Senior Accounts Clerk
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
- Verifying, allocating, posting and reconciling accounts payable and receivable
- Producing error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Analyzing financial information and summarizing financial status
- Five Subjects CXC inclusive of Mathematics, English and Accounts.
- Must be computer literate.
- Good oral and written communciation Skills.
- Two years working experience in an Accounting environment.
- Experience in preparing financial reports.
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Plan, assign and review staff’s work
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Ensure compliance with GAAP principles
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications.
Applications must be emailed to:
The Human Resources Manager
Dr. Balwant Singh's Hospital Inc.
314 East Street
Email address: email@example.com
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY