Job Location27 Hadfield Street, Georgetown
Sales Representatives are responsible for communicating the features and benefits of a product or service to a client in order to drive sales. He/She will also serve as a POC between the company and the clients.
- 6 successful passes or more at CSEC or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year Sales experience
- Knowledge of processing clients Credit Cards will be an asset
- Consultative, analytical, and solution sales approach with a focus on building long-term relationships with clients
- Proven success with a previous Sales role
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Knowledge of CRM software/ Hubspot
SALES REPRESENTATIVE SKILLS:
- Possess a passion for closing deals
- Utilizing Sales pitch to close sales
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation or persuasive skills
- Good time management skills
- Present, promote and sell product/services utilizing solid arguments to existing and prospect clients
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Connect to customer, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer’s complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve sales targets and outcomes within determined schedule
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to their client’s needs.
- Stay abreast of new emerging markets and trends
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY