Job Location31 High and Hadfield Street, Werk-en-rust, Georgetown
The Security Supervisor is responsible for leading the Internal Security Department to ensure that all tasks are completed on a timely basis.
CRITERIA: 5 CXC Subjects, minimum work experience of 2 years. Security Training will be an asset.
• Capacity to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment.
• Ability to effectively complete the tasks entrusted.
• Capacity to easily adapt to changing priorities and timelines.
• Strong communication skills in English (oral and written);
• Ability to learn quickly and attention to detail.
• Proactive, critical thinker.
Additional duties and responsibilities include:
1. Supervise, plan and organize the team for the efficiency and safety of everyone.
2. Greeting and Directing customers
3. Secure all items that are placed on the pavement.
Will be discussed in the interview.
Applications should be sent by electronic mail to email@example.com, submitted by hand addressed to the Operations Manager, 31 High & Hadfield Streets, Werk-en-Rust, and Georgetown.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY