OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY OFFICER
Job LocationEugene F. Correia Airport, Ogle. East Coast Demerara
The OHS Officer will be responsible for co-ordinating, supporting and advising the Company on aspects with regards to Health and Safety of the employees and environment. To establish, manage and monitor standards, processes, communication training and systems to ensure all responsibilities associated with Health and Safety within Correia Group of Companies are adhered to.
- At least three (3) years recent and relevant experience in a similar role.
- OHS Qualified or working towards certificate.
- Environmental Certificate.
- First Aid Certificate.
- Handling of Health & Safety Investigations.
- Experience of formulating, implementing and revising Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- Ensure a safe workplace environment without risk of health.
- Ensure that all Health and Safety policies, procedures, rules and regulations are adhered to and are regularly reviewed, updated and communicate.
- Ensure the company meets its statutory obligations in all areas pertaining to the health, safety and welfare at work including statutory training and reporting.
- Ensure the completion and regular review of risk assessments for all work equipment and operations.
- Ensure that all accidents are documented, investigated and recommended improvement implemented.
- Any other OHS related duties and tasks that may be assigned to you from time to time.
Remunerations and benefits will be discussed during the interview process.
Please email Application with Subject "OHS Officer" to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Submit via post to:
The Human Relations Department
Correia Group of Companies
c/o Caribbean Aviation Maintenance Service Ltd. Hangar
Eugene F. Correia International Airport, Ogle
East Coast Demerara.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY