Project Engineer at Leader Engineering Guyana Inc
Project Engineer Qualifications / Skills:
- Design skills (and to use AutoCAD to a good standard)
- Able to manage projects on-site and at the company’s yard facility
- Able to problem solve and make command decisions to benefit the project
- Able to schedule workers and manage site works
- Technical understanding or products, training will be given.
- Be able to work safety and manager site safety
- Must be well presented and have excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Excellent timekeeping required.
- Basic understanding of electrical and plumbing systems
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Construction Management
- 5+ years of project experience working in the construction industry required
- HSE certificate (IOSH) or similar
- Proficient with MS Office Suite of tools, exposure to schedule software, including MS project
- Valid clean driving license
- Clear police background check
- 3 professional reference checks
- Must have personal GRA TIN and NIS number