Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
Project Manager (PM) is responsible for overseeing the successful completion of projects. The Project Manager will generally be responsible for the creation, organization, execution, and completion of specific projects. This includes managing relevant employees, setting deadlines, communicating with company executives about the state of the project, ensuring projects stay on track and on budget, and adjusting if necessary, to meet new requirements.
Project Managers typically manage different aspects of projects: scope, schedule, finance, risk, quality, and resources.
Project Manager education and training requirements:
A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in either business or management is commonly required for Project Manager roles. You may prefer candidates with a master’s degree if you’re looking for someone who has more advanced knowledge of project management and business.
Over the course of a project, the Project Manager will need to communicate with staff and clients, make decisions and monitor the progress of the project to keep it on schedule. Important duties and responsibilities for a Project Manager include:
- Creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines and allocating resources
- Delegating tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete them
- Identifying and managing potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects
- Assisting in the definition of project scope and goals
- Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project
- Serving as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy
- Communicating with executives or the board to keep the project aligned with their goals
- Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected
- Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needed
- Motivating people involved in the project to complete tasks on time
Apply via email to email@example.com with the subject: Project/Contract Manager along with an updated resume, cover letter and copy of certificates
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH THE REQUIRED EXPERIENCE KNOWLEDGE NEED APPLY
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY