Job LocationOgle Aerodrome, East Coast Demerara
An opportunity exists for a self motivated individual to join our team in achieving our vision:
“To provide safe and reliable air transportation services to our customers in Guyana and around the region.”
· Sound Primary Education.
· Capable of using basic hand tools for light maintenance work.
· Effective verbal and listening communication skills.
· Clean drains & pump screen.
· Maintain a clean surrounding at all time.
· Weed & Mow lawns.
· Watering of Plants (Daily).
· Trimming and up keeping of Plants.
· Sweep & Wash Concrete.
More information upon interview.
Please email Applications to: email@example.com
Or submit an application via post to:
The Human Relations Department
Correia Group of Companies
C/o Caribbean Aviation Maintenance Services Ltd. Hangar
Eugene F. Correia International Airport, Ogle
East Coast Demerara.
Closing Date: November 18, 2022
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY