HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
- Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Management or related field from a reputable University with 5 years’ experience or,
- Master’s in Human Resource Management, Business Management or related field with 2 years’ experience in the HR field
- Extensive knowledge of Guyana Labour Laws and HR best practices
- Excellent leadership, decision making and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems and procedures across the organization.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Nurture and maintain a positive working environment.
ATTRACTIVE REMUNERATION OFFERED WITH CONTRIBUTORY MEDICAL
Please submit application and CV along with full contact information to:-
THE ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
45-47 WATER STREET,
Or Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY