Job LocationQueenstown,Georgetown, Guyana
Must be able to alter or repair garments according to their customers' specifications, be able to operate a variety of sewing equipment and interact professionally with their clients.
- Must have at least one year's experience
- Accurately measuring customers using tape measures to ensure proper fit of garments.
- Ensuring that sewing machines and other equipment are in good working order.
- Altering or repairing customers' garments and other articles, which includes hemming, mending, lengthening, as well as taking in and letting out seams.
- Fitting garments on customers to determine how the alterations should be done.
- Constructing garments and other articles according to customers’ specifications and preferences.
- Labeling customers' garments and articles and recording the alterations required.
- Communicating with customers to determine their specifications, needs, and preferences.
- Using irons and pressing machines to erase the creases on garments and other articles.
Commensurate with qualifications.
Send applications to
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY