Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
- Be responcible for the safe transport of Staff and equipment from one location to the other daily
- to perform daily Checks on vehicle assigned
- to check and report all faults to the Supervising Officer
- to ensure that the equipment is kept clean
- to ensure that any other duity assigned is done in the time frame assigned to do same / in a timely maner
Sound Primary or Secondary Education
Valid Truck Drivers Licence
able to take and carry out instructions
Flexable and be able to mulitask
- To transport equipment and Staff in the excution of their daily duties
One can earn upwards of $45,000 Weekly!
Be payed for being at work and working every day of the week!
A one desirous can visit:-
1. visit the Head office - 1 Mandela; Human Resource Department
2. Visit the Aubery Barker Road ( Stevedoor, Truck yard) Operations Manager
Call: 218 - 1455
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY