Customer Service Representative-Voice
Job LocationHenrietta Village, Essequibo
The Customer Service Representative is primarily responsible for the processing of inbound and outbound calls, and providing information about the company’s products and services. This position will also be responsible for ensuring a quality customer experience throughout the entire process.
- High School Diploma or higher
- Ability to stay calm when customers are upset or stressed
- Working knowledge of computers
- Flexibility with time
- 1yr+ Customer Service Experience
- Customer Service Certificate
- Typing Speed of 35-40WPM
- Proficient in Microsoft office Applications-Excel, Word
- Interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to answer a high volume of calls daily
- Strong attention to detail and patience
- Able to multi-task and prioritize assigned tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Possess professional and courteous demeanor
- Able to quickly adapt to changing circumstances
- Receive and respond to inbound telephone calls involving scheduling/rescheduling, order modifications, customer payment processing, and basic inquiries from customers, clients, and servicers.
- Maintaining a positive, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints
- Providing accurate information to customers about all services offered
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Act as a liaison between customers, clients, and service providers.
- Timely communication provided to each internal department to address issues and/or complaints.
- Escalate issues per established procedures.
- Consistently meets or exceeds the performance goals established for the position in the areas of efficiency, quality of communication, customer satisfaction, first-contact resolution, and attendance.
- Any other assigned task(s).
To apply online, click here:
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY