New Business Manager - OECS
To identify new revenue and product opportunities, develop and define customer relations to grow and protect profitability.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Management/Administration, Sales and/or related discipline
- Three (3) to five (5) years managerial experience in a Marketing Department for a medium to large organization, with two (2) years’ experience in event planning and corporate communications.
- Excellent strategic and creative skills with emphasis on business and brand focus thinking skills
- Ability to think big, delivering innovative strategic solutions
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments and adapt to changing priorities
- Strong budget management and leadership skills
- Detailed knowledge of the market region including prospective opportunities in all consumer regional markets
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
- Conducts research to identify new markets and customer needs
Develops a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction. Discovers and explores business opportunities
Develops annual new business plan for input into the annual marketing plan
Develops and manages marketing business performance plan
Examines risks and potentials for the business opportunities
Send email to:
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY