SECURITY CCTV INVESTIGATOR
Job LocationGiftland Security Service Inc.
The position shall cover the following areas:
The Security Investigator act as oversight and security agent for management and customers by monitoring and investigating the activities of the establishment using various methods, such as two-way mirrors and audio/visual equipment.
5 passes in CXC including English and Maths.
At least Level 2 Certificate in CCTV Operations, from a recognised Institution.
At least one (2) year previous experience in a similar environment.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Enhance the integrity of the policing of Giftland’s property through monitoring capabilities
- Assist Security Supervisor and management in recording creditable information
- Contributes to security and emergency plans for the company
- Monitor employee and customer entrance and exit into and out of the company.
- Provide positive customer service as outlined in training.
- Initiate safety and security precautions by informing superiors about crime and providing resourceful information.
- Report dangerous activities and/or suspicious person(s) both inside and outside of the work place.
- Respond to and seek out available staff /customer to confront inappropriate behavior.
- Ensure the footage from CCTV is stored correctly.
- Ensure the integrity of the stored footage in the Monitoring Room.
- Maintain the operability of CCTV equipment and monitors.
- Conduct background checks.
- Assist in supervising the team as part of security administration in the Absence of Mr. Baksh and Mr. Sutherland.
- Conduct thorough investigations.
Salaries and Benefits
Salaries and Benefits are based on Giftland existing salary scheme, and benefits are in accordance with the laws of Guyana and the policies of Giftland. These are all provided for in the Contract of employment.
Interested applicants can send application to:
The Huamn Resources Manager
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY