Job Location622 'A' Industrial Reserve, Mandela Avenue
Manage the machines that manufacture and repair metal structures, tools, and equipment at Chungs Global
Secondary school certificate and technical training in welding from recognised institution along 2-3 years welding experience
- Analyzes blueprints, specifications, sketches and work orders to plan layout, assembly, and welding operations.
- Cleans and prepares parts before welding.
- Sets up and operates thermal welding equipment to weld, repair, join or fabricate parts by working with blueprints, sketches or verbal orders.
- Examines parts for defects and measure parts to ensure conformance with specifications.
- Performs seam finishing, component fit-up, drilling and tapping and other minor machining functions.
- Monitors work equipment to ensure usage is within optimum temperature to avoid overheating or expansion
- Prepares estimates to determine the amount and cost of materials required for job
Will be discussed further at the interview
Interested applicants can submit their complete CV and cover letter to email@example.com and Cc firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also welcome walk in applicants.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY