Field Assistant at United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
4. Qualifications and Experience
a. Education (Level and area of required and/or preferred education)
- High School diploma and certificate/license in Development Studies, Human Rights, Community Development /Social Work, Social Science, Political Science, International Law.
b. Work Experience
- 1 year of previous relevant experience to the functions with High School Diploma; or Bachelor or equivalent or higher.
- 2 years of previous relevant experience to the functions with a High School Diploma is highly desirable.
c. Key Competencies
- Fluency in English and working knowledge of Spanish is required.
Functional Skills Required
- MS Office Applications
- Computer Literacy
- Community Based Protection Principles and methodologies
- Multi-stakeholder Communications with Partners, Government & Community
- Organizational Awareness
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
- Client & Result Orientation
- Stakeholder Management
- Planning and Organizing
- Political Awareness