Job LocationIndustrial Fabrications Inc
A Fitter Machinist is expected to fit and assemble fabricated metal parts into products, set up machining tools, production machines and operate machining tools and machines to shape metal stock and castings.
Experience with lathe, milling machine, drill press and welding
Training from GTI or GITC would be an asset
1. Studying drawings and specifications to determine suitable material, method and sequence of operations, and machine settings
2. Fitting fabricated metal parts into products and assembling metal parts and subassemblies to produce machines and equipment
3. Checking fabricated and assembled metal parts for accuracy, clearance and fit using precision measuring instruments
4. Setting guides, stops and other controls on machining tools, setting up prescribed cutting and shaping tools and dies in machines and presses.
5. Forming metal stock and castings to fine tolerances using machining tools to press, cut, grind, plane, bore and drill metal
6. Diagnosing faults and performing operational maintenance of machines, and overhauling and repairing mechanical parts and fluid power equipment
7. May erect machines and equipment on-site
Any other roles and responsibilties that may apply.
Attractive remuneration package available
Working hours Mon - Fri :7AM - 4PM
Send application by email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Lot 1 Good Hope, East Coast Demerara
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY