Job LocationQueenstown, Georgetown
The overarching objective of this position is to promote our company, products and services by communicating the right messages that will generate interest from prospective clients. The Marketing Executive is charged with creating engaging marketing content/materials and ensuring distribution is facilitated across various platforms. This position requires a creative individual who has strong communication, analytical, technical and networking skills.
- Degree in Marketing or related field
- Experience in graphic design, video, and other creative fields (Premiere, Illustrator/Photoshop)
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding
- Exceptional communication/speaking abilities
- Writing and creating content of all types (videos, graphics, articles) for paid campaigns on our social media platforms and our website
Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives
Designing and overseeing all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns
Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
Monitoring social media and company website metrics
- Enjoy a starting salary of $180,000 per month
- Group Health Insurance
- Continuous career development opportunities
- Benefit from our Quarterly Incentive Programme
Email your CV & Application to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before June 18, 2022
Note: Only eligible applicants will be contacted.
We strongly urge you to email your complete CV and application to be considered for the position.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY