To provide security for all employees on duty and protection for all company assets and to manage efficiently the flow of customers transacting business at the respective locations
- Police clearance required
- Must have a minimum of two years experience in a similar field
- Must be able to work shifts including nights, weekends & holidays.
- Must be a team player and a good communicator.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain the security of premises.
- Patrol industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure the security of doors, windows, and gates.
- Enquire if prospective customers are desirous of using the service and render assistance where necessary.
- Circulate among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, the presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when necessary.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances
- Ensure that all non-smoking, no-eating, and no- drinking signs are adhered to.
- Observe and ensure that customers after using the system make the required payments to the cashier.
- When dealing with disgruntled customers try to be clear, considerate, and firm in a professional manner.
- Receive persons visiting staff members in a helpful and courteous manner and facilitate contact between the two parties.
- Ensure that only authorized personnel enters the office/staff area. Authentic
- Perform additional related duties as identified by the Chief Security Officer or Supervisor.
Will be discussed
Send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or apply online: https://forms.gle/KKcmRBZQCp8
or drop an application to any of our locations
For more information, contact the HR Department: +592-227-4722 Ext. 1111/1109
32-33 Regent & Hinck Streets, Georgetown.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY