Job LocationOgle Aerodrome, East Coast Demerara
To ensure fulltime commitment to the execution of all responsibilities assigned to you on a day-to-day base. Have a supportive and Cooperative working relationship with peers, superiors and subordinates within the Correia Group of Companies.
- Sound Secondary Education.
- Experience in an Airline Industry would be asset.
- All TGAL owned and or operated aircraft are loaded and unloaded, dispatched and received in the safest and most expeditious manner.
- All TGAL aircraft exteriors, and their interiors, are kept in a clean and presentable condition during their period of duty.
- All aircraft seats are equipped with seat belts and are securely attached to their appropriate seat fittings or seat rails.
- All safety equipment required for the flight such as Emergency Cards, Jungle Survival Kit, First Aid Kit, Life Jackets, Life Rafts are properly stowed on board so as to be accessible during flight.
- Sufficient cargo ropes and nets are placed on board the aircraft.
More Information Upon Interview
Please email Application to:
Or Submit an application via post to:
The Human Relations Department
Correia Group of Companies
c/o Caribbean Aviation Maintenance Service Ltd. Hangar
Eugene F. Correia International Airport, Ogle
East Coast Demerara.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY