Job LocationFarm East Bank
Cut and trim meat from larger, wholesale portions into steaks, chops, roasts, and other cuts.
Prepare meat for sale by performing various duties, such as weighing meat, wrapping it, and putting it out for display. Must have knowledge how to use grinders and meat saws.
At least 1 or 2 year (s) experience in similar field
2 Subjects CXC: Maths & English
- Receive, inspect, and store meat upon delivery
- Cut, debone, or grind pieces of meat
- Weigh, wrap, and display meat or meat products with prices
- Cut or prepare meats to specification or customers’ orders
- Store meats in refrigerators or freezers at the required temperature
- Clean equipment and work areas to maintain health and sanitation standards
Will be discuss during interview
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY