Is responsible to the Supervisor for safely de-stuffing, packing, retrieving and delivering goods and other warehouse items while maintaining a tidy and clean work area.
- Able bodied.
- Must possess a sound secondary education
- Willing and able to accurately follow instructions and work as part of a team
- At least one (1) year’s working experience in a similar establishment would be advantageous
- De-stuffing goods from containers/trucks
- Packing goods in a systematic manner according to the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Assisting with the locating of goods within the warehouse.
- Retrieving and loading goods onto delivery vehicles.
- Delivering goods to customers’ locations.
- Assisting with keeping racks/shelves, goods and surrounding area clean and tidy and general maintenance chores.
- Supporting sales and promotional activities.
Attractive wages and benefits.
Human Resources Manager
Lot R1 H1 Dennis Street
Applications should be submitted no later than Friday, September 09, 2022
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY