Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
▪ Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Law/ ACCA qualified.
▪ Minimum 4 years professional experience in public accounting and understanding the scope of tax matters.
▪ Proficient in MS Office and exceptional excel skills.
▪ Experience supervising and training junior staff members.
▪ Strong written and verbal communication skills.
▪ Time, project management and marketing experience.
(Include but not limited to)
- Ensuring client adherence to compliance related deadlines such as preparing tax estimates as required, tax return filings and other tax-related services.
- Updating clients on significant changes in tax legislation and any extension as may be relevant
- Preparing tax advice as required.
- Maintaining communication with Tax Authorities on engagements regarding identified and ongoing tax issues.
- Responsible for tax phase (review of tax accrual and preparation/review of tax return) of assigned audit, review, compilation engagements.
- Brings unusual or significant tax questions to the attention of the Partners.
- Communicates status of engagements, problems and resolutions to partners and clients.
- Train, review and appraise the work of Tax juniors for accuracy and quality.
- Maintaining general knowledge of economic conditions, political trends and legislative initiatives for their effect on clients.
- Prepare departmental report.
To be discussed at interview
Email Cover letter & Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver at 157 'C' Waterloo Street, North Cummingsburg, Georgetown, Guyana.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY