Sales Manager at DemBake
The following generally describes the knowledge and ability required to enter the job and/or be learned within a short period of time in order to successfully perform the assigned duties.
- Has a completed Bachelor degree, MBA or University degree, study field Commerce;
- Has excellent contact and communication skills in English, spoken and written;
- Has analytical and problem-solving skills
- Has at least 3 years of work experience in a similar position;
- Experience in working in the Food industry and market is an advantage;
- Is a flexible team player with a sense of responsibility;
- Is disciplined and willing to continue to develop.
Education and Experience Guidelines - Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying. A typical way to obtain the knowledge and abilities would be:
- Equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in Sales Management, Business Administration or a related field.
- CXC 5 Subject Grades 1-3
- Working knowledge of EPOS platform or similar Point of Sale program
- Due to nature of Demerara Bakery Inc.’s industry, a Food Handler’s Certificate is required.
Experience: Three years of responsible and professional sales team management experience including one year of lead supervisory experience with consistent successful results. Experience working with QuickBooks, EPOS and GPS Systems is highly desirable.