Job LocationDemico Division
Applicants must provide pick-up and dilivery services of food and beverage items to specific locations; provide support to the dispatcher; be a physically fit individual capable of lifting and carrying packages of no more than 20 pounds; possess excellent Communication and Time Management Skills.
- 2 Subjects CXC/GCE 'O' Levels
- 1 Year Related Work Experience
- Valid Driver's License to operate a Motorcycle
- Valid Food Handlers's Certificate
- Ability to use GPS and Smartphone Technology
- Operate and maintain the Company's motorcycle in a safe and effective manner.
- Ensure weekly inspections and checks ( as per inspection checklist) are conducted, to certify the motorcycle is free of defects
- Pay cash at the restaurant and pick-up and deliver food and beverage orders to specified locations
- Verify addresses and locations before each delivery to ensure that there are no errors
- Carefully plan travel route to ensure that orders are delivered to recipients in a timely manner
- Secure orders to prevent damages during transit
- Obtain recipients POD ( Proof of Delivery) with online signature or image captured on smartphone upon completion of delivery
- Collect payments and issue change money as is required and ensure that the correct amounts have been recieved for invoice presented
- Maintain an accurate record of all food orders delivered to recipients.
- Regularly communicate with dispatch staff to provide delivery update to recieve instructions for new deliveries.
- Obtain and return the cash float at the start and end of each shift
- Complete any other duties that may be assigned by the Manager
- Attractive remuneration packages exist for successful candidates including Medical Insurance for Self and Dependent(s), Competitive Salary, Daily and Monthly Beverages and Snacks, respectively.
- Annual Bonus and Vouchers
- Opportunities for Career Advancement, Training and Development, etc
Applicants can submit their applications to the Human Resources Executive via email email@example.com or a hardcopy can be delivered to Banks DIH Limited - Thirst Park.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY