Job LocationProvidence, East Demarara, Guyana
The Person Office (HR) Generalist provides daily transactional support to their assigned business units through the direction and guidance of the site Person Office (HR) Manager. This role requires some level of HR, industrial relations, and secretarial science experience, preferably supported by growth in previous roles, and the ability to work on-site supporting a high-volume call-center. Previous call-center experience is a plus and requires knowledge of leave management (FMLA/ADA etc.), policy adherence, employee relations, conflict resolution, and the ability to communicate across various levels within the organization.
Area of expertise (Skills)
- Human Resources, Industrial Relations, secretarial science background
- High school diploma
- Computer knowledge
- Required Skills/Abilities:
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
• Ability to maintain confidential information.
Primary support to Person Office (HR) Manager
• Responsible for day-to-day administration of core Person Office (HR) services to employees and managers in accordance with Qualfon corporate and site policies and procedures.
• Performs a variety of employment related functions and serves as the site liaison between centers of excellence such as Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Benefits and Payroll.
• Coordinates and manages Onboarding and Offboarding procedures for assigned business units.
• Responsible for Employee data management recording and filing of employee information; electronic and hardcopy.
• Manages all Leave of Absence requests in accordance with federal, state and company guidelines
• Communicate company's policies and procedures.
• Supports the site employee performance evaluation administration.
• Ensures Site/Regional Compliance with Workers Compensation and State and Federal Law
• Provides Employee Relations Support to Leads / Supervisors/ Managers under the guidance of the site Person Office Manager.
• Effectively communicates Human Resources information to employees.
• Supports Unemployment insurance compliance and reporting.
• Provides applicable reports and HR related administrative tasks.
• Champions and adheres to company guidelines and policies.
• All other tasks as assigned.
send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY