Maid / Housekeeper
Job LocationGiftland OfficeMax
The House Keeper is responsible for the maintenance of the cleanliness of the house and other areas of the house.
- A Sound Secondary education.
Experience: At least two (6) months experience in a professional organisation.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, and other areas so that health standards are met.
- Run errands such as taking laundry to the cleaners and buying groceries.
- Sort clothing wash, iron, fold, and store in appropriate places.
Salaries and Benefits
- Attractive salary – weekly
- Transportation allowance
Interested applicants can send applications to :
The Human Resources Manger
Email : recruitment @giftlandofficemaxx
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY