Customer Service Representative
Job LocationNew Amsterdam - Berbice
Must have knowledge of using a Cash Register to work out the total price of customers' purchases and take payments from customers and pack orders.
- 3 Subjects CXC/GCE 'O' Levels ( Including English Language and Mathematics) and 2-3 Years Related Work Experience
- Sound Secondary Education and 3-5 Years related Work Experience
- Improve customer relations and services, and provide oral reports on customer feedback
- Listen to customers' complaints and carry out corrective actions to resolve them
- Maintain detailed records of all payments on Cash Register/Computer Terminal
- Organize the Till Float for each day, balance the Till and follow up any variances
- Deal with financial enquiries
- Serve Customers at table/counter according to placement of orders, clear and clean tables
- Prepare and cook food according to Supervisor's instructions
- Keep work areas clean and tidy and monitor cleaning and dishwashing
- Arrange for safe storage of raw Materials and cooked Food
- Keep records of raw Material supplies and usage
- Attractive remuneration packages exist for successful candidates including Medical Insurance for Self and Dependent(s), Competitive Salary, Daily and Monthly Beverages and Snacks, respectively.
- Annual Bonus and Vouchers
- Opportunities for Career Advancement, Training and Development, etc.
Applicants can submit their applications to the Human Resources Executive via email firstname.lastname@example.org or a hardcopy can be delivered to Banks DIH Limited - Thirst Park
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY