Job LocationCampbellville, Georgetown, Guyana
The successful candidate will provide strong support to the Chief Engineer and Projects Manager with respect to the design, estimation, construction, supervision, monitoring and maintenance of successfully (bit) projects.
- Interested applicants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or a related discipline with at least 5 years’ experience, 3 of which must be in active fields work;
- Technical proficiency in design software
- Proactive and results driven
- Ability to work independently
- Be a team player
In detail, the Engineer shall:
- read and interpret drawings, maps, survey reports, and construction plans;
- use design software to plan the layout and structure of prospective projects;
- conduct feasibility studies and submit cost estimates to the Projects Team;
- take into consideration, government legislation, existing building codes; environmental laws, and irrigation requirements during feasibility studies.
- conduct surveys and/or oversee surveying operations to establish building locations, site layouts, reference points, grades, and elevation to guide construction;
- conduct and analyze test results of building materials and submit samples to the Ministry of Public Works laboratory;
- conduct site visits/follow-ups and assist in the monitoring and evaluation of projects and report on all progress.
An attractive salary awaits the ideal candidate.
Interested applicants may submit their cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae to:
The Human Resources Manager
International Import & Supplies
15 Garnett Street, Campbellville,
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY