Logistics Coordinator (Bulk)
• Ability to work 7 days/week, 12 hours/day
• Ability to work on rotation of 4 weeks on/4 weeks off
• Bulk product operations oversight from a safety perspective to ensure operation is ready to execute scheduled task safely
• Track Material Requests (MR) for liquid and dry bulks coming for the offshore assets – ensure the requested volumes are scheduled properly to be able to fulfill the order by required dates.
• Work with Marine Team to ensure vessels are in place for load out and discharge of bulk products from the correct port as per MR requirements
• Check with vendor mud plant operators to ensure they will have required materials and volumes requested via the MR’s for the requested load out time and date.
• Communicate in advance with Captains about loadouts planned for their vessels to ensure you have alignment on forward plan.
• Request services of 3rd party Surveyor if needed to verify quantity loaded or received.
• Send out emails with loadout details to all relevant parties/persons in advance to allow for proper planning and preparations.
• Report in a timely manner, to Shift Supervisor (Logistics and Marine) all observations or problems that may cause a delay or volume from being met in time allocated for load out.
Kindly send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY