Job LocationLot 81-82 Camp and Robb Street, Georgetown
The Workforce Manager uses detailed data and multiple workforce tools and applications to increase the productivity of our call center and document processing workforce and ensure service levels are met. This includes forecasting, creating, and adjusting schedules of staff as necessary and maintaining employee records within a workforce management tool. This individual must possess a continuous improvement mindset of evaluating existing processes to find operational efficiencies. S/he will experience a wide range of problem-solving situations requiring extensive use of data collection and analysis. The ideal candidate will have a strong command of MS Excel and other workforce management solutions, as well as prior experience in a customer service environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or work-related experience
- 3-5 or more years of successful experience in workforce management in a contact center operations environment
- 3-5 or more years of experience working in a customer service type of environment
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, strong verbal and presentation skills, and the ability to motivate and inspire groups of people
- Advanced experience building and analyzing models using various statistical tools for forecasting and scheduling optimization
- Extensive knowledge of MS Excel and other
- Independent thinker capable of taking initiative and working with minimal direction
- Strong analytical, reasoning, and problem-solving skills
- Must be prepared to work onsite in the Georgetown, Guyana area
- Experience working with contact center technology (Automatic Call Distribution [ACD], Interactive Voice Response [IVR], Workforce Management [WFM]) tools (i.e., NICE inContact, Pipkins, etc.)
- Develops long term strategic vision of workforce management of call center and document processing staff
- Maintains schedules and forecasting for approximately 800-1200 staff across multiple channels (voice, webchat, email)
- Responsible for call center volume forecasting in 30-minute intervals, capacity planning, workflow and planning reporting, agent scheduling, and intraday workforce management
- Supports capacity planning needs by managing short and long-term forecast processes, developing staffing plans and leading capacity planning meetings
- Works closely with team leaders, trainers, client services, and the quality team to coordinate schedules and effective process improvements to increase productivity
- Reviews the staff Intraday Reports with clients, operations, quality, training, HR, client services, and recruiting
- Develops and administers creative scheduling solutions to increase call center staffing productivity including flex scheduling, split schedule, and rotational scheduling
- Reviews a 3-month rolling forecast monthly with operations and client
- Works with team leaders to allocate and schedule resources to best meet day to day project needs and contractually required service levels
- Analyzes work volume variances to forecast and provide direction to adjust scheduling/staffing levels accordingly
- Develops contingency plans, directs activities during problem resolution efforts, and participates in post-resolution analysis of projects providing input for future process improvements
- Oversees proactive scheduling of discretionary activities such as training, meetings, overtime, and voluntary time off
- Responsible for managing a team of real-time analyst
- Other duties as assigned
Applications should be sent by electronic mail to email@example.com or submitted by hand at 81-82 Camp and Robb Street, Georgetown.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY