Job LocationGiftland OfficeMax
The position shall cover the following areas:
Responsibilities include coordinating staffing and assisting in management of all areas of store operations as needed and ensuring the highest level of customer service throughout the store.
- At least five (5) subjects CXC, inclusive of Grades 1 to 3 in Mathematics, English and Business.
- Diploma/Degree would be an asset.
Experience: Minimum of 2-5 years of retail management experience.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Assist in leading staffing and scheduling of the workforce with particular emphasis in areas such as sales and maintenance.
- Oversee compliance of Department Team Leaders and all associates with established Company policies and standards, such as personnel practices.
- Help solve problems that affect the store's service, efficiency, and productivity.
- Provide and inspire outstanding service to our customers.
- Ensure that washroom facilities are functional.
- Ensure that lunch room is kept in a proper and hygienic manner. This may involve giving instructions to maintenance staff.
- Exercise judgment and discretion along, and in conjunction with, the Store Manager, Department Managers, and any other Assistant Store Supervisor, in the day-to-day operations of the store.
- Ensure all departments are well kept and restocked.
- Attend weekly and monthly departmental meetings to address and resolve any issues, policies and procedures and continual training processes.
- Work with the Human Resources Department to communicate any important information.
Salaries and Benefits
Salaries and Benefits are based on Giftland existing salary scheme, and benefits are in accordance with the laws of Guyana and the policies of Giftland. These are all provided for in the Contract of employment.
Interested persons can send applications to :
The Human Resources Supervisor
Giftland Office Max
Plantation Pattensen,Turkeyen Georgetown.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY