Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
An Electrical Engineering is a tradesman specializing in electrical wiring of buildings, transmission lines, stationary machines, and related equipment. Electricians may be employed in the installation of new electrical components or the maintenance and repair of existing electrical infrastructure.
Electricians may also specialize in wiring protections, switchgear, Hight voltage, as well as data and cable lines.
- Entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in related occupation: Substations and Hight Voltage.
Electrical Engineers have duties and responsibilities that focus on safety, sustainable devices, and quality assurance. They design, develop, and maintain electrical systems and parts for consumer and business electronics. Electrical Engineers provide support for electrical work in the manufacturing, transport, and construction industries. Their duties and responsibilities include:
- Understanding and implementing designs from technical drawings
- Interacting with contractors and customers using verbal and written communication
- Making presentations to clients and coworkers
- Attending company meetings
- Creating product documentation and records
- Preparing cost estimates for customers and other employees
- Inspecting electrical components during and after the product installation
- Testing electronics for problems and proposing solutions
Apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Electrical Engineering along with an updated resume, cover letter and copy of certificates
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH THE REQUIRED EXPERIENCE KNOWLEDGE NEED APPLY
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY