Job LocationStabroek, Georgetown
To provide quality consultative service to all customers entering store. This includes prompt processing of all bills as well as assistance with customers during high traffic time periods. Also responsible for ensuring that store housekeeping and merchandising of products is maintained to franchise standards.
- Customer Focused
- Interpersonal Skills
- Vision & Values
- Job Knowledge
- Customer Service
- Product Knowledge
- Technical Skills
Automotive Art Guyana is a retailer/distributor of automotive paints, car care, tools, lubricants, tyres, etc. Visit us at www.automotiveart.com/guyana.
- Provide the highest standard of courteous service to each customer.
- Acknowledge and recognize in a friendly manner, customers as they enter the store.
- Prompt processing of all bills.
- Offer assistance to customers in locating items and provide consultative advice on items (i.e. benefits of product, alternatives, use & application etc.)
- Accountable for ensuring that store area, shelves, and products assigned are clean and well merchandised per franchise standards at all times. (e.g. dust-free, properly labeled, products are fronted, faced and rotated)
Full package to be discussed further.
Mandatory Training for the successful candidate:
Automotive Art invests in your professional development through certified face to face and online courses. Topics range from Customer Service, Sales, Goal Setting, Time Management and Communication.
Interested Persons can send their applications with a CV and a Resume to the Operations Manager, SEBCO/Automotive Art, Stabroek, Georgetown.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY