Junior Bond Clerk
Job Location41 Lusignan, East Coast Demerara
The Junior Bond Clerk is required to assist the Bond/Warehouse to complete all necessary tasks.
CRITERIA: Minimum 5 subjects at C.X.C, and Computer skills.
- Capacity to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to effectively complete the tasks entrusted.
- Capacity to easily adapt to changing priorities and timelines.
- Strong communication skills in English (oral and written);
- Ability to learn quickly and attention to detail.
- Proactive, critical thinker.
Must have a police clearance
- Receiving Requisition and Packing off Items as per order
- Stocktaking and Adjustment to Stock cards based on Requisition
- Loading and Dispatching of Items into Transportation
- Inventory Management
- Offloading Containers
- Records Management
- Organizing and Packing Items
- Communicate and Collaborate with other team members
- Train, Guide and Evaluate new Bond Workers - When needed
- Housekeeping of Bond and Equipment (Forklift/Transportation)
• Comply with all other company rules and regulations and to ensure that the store’s policies and procedures are followed.
• Participate in and support marketing initiatives of the department.
• Act as a representative of the store.
• Adhere to the company’s values, mission, and vision.
• Attend all training sessions and meetings
Will be discussed in the interview.
Applications should be sent by electronic mail to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or submitted by hand addressed to the Operations Manager, 31 High & Hadfield Streets, Werk-en-Rust, and Georgetown.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY