Trainee Operations Manager
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
We are seeking an experienced and motivated professional to help facilitate expansion. This person would be helping in areas such as intake and retention of new clients, case management and process creation. In this position the candidate will be trained in all aspects of our operations over a six (6) to twelve-month period (12).
Upon completion of successful training, this role will be responsible for developing process improvement initiatives and using operations management methodologies to assist agents to find efficiencies in the way they organize and perform their work.
The ideal candidate will be motivated to take charge and lead by example, be highly organized, and can handle a fast-paced environment. Managerial experience is welcomed.
- Bsc - Communication, Management or other discipline
- CXC six (6) subjects inclusive of English language and
- IT qualifications and ability to use same
- Self-motivated and has a strong work ethic.
- Ability to establish policies, procedures, and training guidelines.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects/tasks.
- Salesforce experience is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to adapt to change in a rapidly expanding and dynamic organization
- Working with agents to improve efficiency and retention rates.
- Collaborate in developing training for staff.
- Improving processes by working with supervisors/managers.
- Drive continuous improvement of processes, policies, and procedures for the department.
- Other duties as assigned.
Renumeration will be discussed at the intterview
email your CV to
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY