Job LocationTourism Section - Baganara Island Resort
Opportunity exists for a self motivated individual to join our team in achieving our vision: “To Be The Nation’s Most Dynamic And Enduring Conglomerate Evolving From Our Mining, Aviation And Fuel Distribution Enterprises”
- Three (3) subjects CXC/GCE.
- Certificate in catering from a recognized Institution.
- Three (3) years’ experience an asset.
- Must have a valid Food Handler’s Certificate.
- Follow the Company’s Policies and Procedures at all times.
- Responsible for the maintenance of meal cards and complete records of all meals prepared.
- Responsible for kitchen stock accountability and inventory.
- Responsible for maintaining good standards of hygiene in the kitchen.
- Any other related duties that may be assigned to you from time to time.
More Information Upon Interview
Please email application to:
Or submit an application via post to:
The Human Relations Department
c/o Caribbean Aviation Maintenance Service Ltd. Hangar
Eugene F. Correia International Airport, Ogle
East Coast Demerara.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY